Your new company
An adoption agency specialising in intercountry adoption. Having expanded their service areas recently as well as acquiring preferred supplier status for intercountry adoption assessments with a number of local authorities across the UK, they are looking to take on additional free-lance adoption assessors.
Your new role
You will receive assignments in both domestic and intercountry adoption work, involving assessing applicants applying to adopt children from overseas countries. You will be completing Perspective Adopters Reports (PAR) and working to deadlines, whilst being flexible in meeting the needs of the applicants and the agency. You should be able to work within Bath, Bristol, or Coventry, with the ability to meet applicants in those areas.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role, you must be HCPC registered and have:
- Extensive and recent experience in adoption social work
- Completed at least 4 adoption reports within the past 2 years - preferably PARs
- A high standard of report writing
- Willingness to travel to meet clients in Bath, Bristol, and Coventry
- Self-motivation and ability to work to deadlines
What you'll get in return
This role will be paid per assessment. The remuneration is as follows:
- £2,460 per assessment (Stage 1 review & Stage 2)
- £2,300 (Stage 2 only)
- Travel expenses paid at 45p per mile; travel time paid for car journeys over 50 miles
- Ongoing intercountry training and support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jessica Zhang now on the details provided.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.