The Western Trust have announced a series of 'Speak Easy’ engagement sessions to engage with service users, carers and staff involved in learning disabilities.
Ms Anne McMurray will be facilitating the sessions which aim to agree a shared plan to improve community services and wellbeing for adults with learning disability living in the Trust area.
The sessions in your area are:
- Monday 20 March: 10am to 12 pm, Waterfoot Hotel, Londonderry
- Monday 20 March: 1.30pm to 3.30 pm, Fir Trees, Strabane
- Monday 27 March: 10am to 12 pm, Roe Park Hotel, Limavady
- Thursday 30 March: 10am to 12pm, Killyhevlin Hotel, Enniskillen
- Thursday 30 March: 1.30pm to 3.30pm, Silverbirch Hotel, Omagh
- Thursday 13 April: 10am to 12pm, Waterfoot Hotel, Londonderry
If you wish to attend any one of the above sessions, you can register with Geraldine Holmes or Ann Gormley on: (028) 71864323 between 9am and 5pm.
You will need to provide your name, address, telephone number and email address and details the session you wish to attend. If you are unable to attend any of the above sessions arrangements can be made to facilitate a telephone discussion at a time that suits you.