Your new company
You will be joining an established organisation which places the service user at the heart of everything they do. This organisation is focused on supporting vulnerable people in the community. This organisation primarily supports service users are whose lives have been held back by a range of social issues and concerns, including substance misuse and other forms of addiction, homelessness, poverty, unemployment, domestic abuse, mental health issues and offending. Therefore, they are committed and passionate about getting service users lives back on track
Your new role
- Conduct assessments with service users, ensuring accurate collection and dissemination of information.
- Understanding of threshold levels relevant to Opiate Substitute Treatment and suitability placement within primary and secondary care settings
- Work on a one-to-one basis with a large caseload of service users to ensure that care planning and outcome monitoring is conducted on an individual basis according to the specific needs of the service user.
- Work within a cultural framework to ensure that the needs of various cultures are met.
- Advising health care professionals in relation to opiate substitute treatment.
- Construct and coordinate opiate prescription and community dispensing systems.
- Attend regular GP review meetings in relation to opiate prescribing and care planning towards recovery coordination.
- Provide support and harm minimisation advice to service users.
What you'll need to succeed
Must have experience working within the Substance Misuse field along be able to perform the duties above competently.
Signed up-to the DBS Up-Date Service.
What you'll get in return
Long-term contract with a National Substance Misuse Charity
Weekly pay with a competitive rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.