Your new company
This care charity offers support to adults with learning difficulties, ASD, Aspergers, Mental health issues and ill health. They offer a range of services across the south west with exceptional care ratings and quality of service. The administration job will be based at their Hospital in South Devon which is a short-stay open unit, providing nurse-led support for people who are in or recovering from a mental health crisis.
Your new role
This is a newly created role which as well as working within existing structures also give scope and encouragement to the candidate to create and develop their own systems.Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with recording and reporting of key performance indicators (KPI)
- Taking, typing and distribution of minutes
- Ensuring the upkeep of notice boards
- Assisting with staffing
- Audit and upkeep of files
- Petty cash and account books
- Admission / discharge letters to GPs or other services
- Completing pay returns
- Completing activity returns
- Storing and archiving of records
- Support with communications
What you'll need to succeed
They are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Administration Assistant, experience is desirable but a positive attitude is essential.
What you'll get in return
This is a full time permanent position with excellent rates of pay, pension and holiday allowance. You will be working with a well established friendly and supportive team with clear career progression and opportunities available to you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.