The winners of nine hotly contested categories were revealed at an awards ceremony held yesterday at the Titanic Hotel in Liverpool.
The winners in each category were:
- Best employer support for Apprenticeships – St Mungo’s
- Most effective approach to leadership and management - WCS Care
- Most effective approach to integration and new models of care – Southdown Housing Association
- Best endorsed provider of learning and development – Royal Mencap Society
- Best recruitment initiative - Thurrock Council and Thurrock Coalition Partnership
- Best employer support for registered managers – Sense
- Best employer of under 50 staff - Cooper Tarry Partners LLP
- Best employer of between 51 and 249 staff - Castle Supported Living Ltd
- Best employer of over 250 staff - St Monica Trust
Skills for Care CEO Sharon Allen said: “I think adult social care needs to be much better at celebrating the great things we do in our communities, and every one of our Accolades finalists are doing brilliant work to make sure we have a highly skilled and well trained adult social care workforce.
“Every one of the organisations who the made shortlist in their categories should be very proud of themselves as they overcame serious opposition to make the finals.
“To be able to share the joy all of all our finalists in celebrating the great work they do is the highlight of my year, but more than that it shows that people who access care and support are being supported by some outstanding workers.”