Healthcare Apprenticeships Standards Online (HASO) is a new online system that stores apprenticeship standards that are commonly used in healthcare settings. HASO is a one-stop-shop for apprenticeship standards, enabling you to search for and download standards that are in development or are approved and ready to use.
With the recent changes to apprenticeships in England and the launch of the Apprenticeship Levy last month, more employers are considering apprenticeships as a way to train staff in clinical and non-clinical roles. HASO helps you find the most up to date information..
On HASO you can:
- Search for and download standards that are approved for delivery and ready to use
- Keep up to date with which standards and assessment plans that are still in development
- See what is being considered for development or where expressions of interest have been submitted
- Suggest new standards
- Read about standards which have not progressed
- Respond to consultations
- Check the status and last start dates of healthcare frameworks
- Discover additional resources and blog posts
Take a look at HASO now by visiting haso.skillsforhealth.org.uk