The Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) Annual Report and Accounts 2016/17 gives an account of the financial management and achievements of the regulator over the year.
- Roll-out of registration to the domiciliary and day care workforce in Northern Ireland.
- Growth of the NISCC Social Care Register to 32,390 registrants
- Implementation of the new Fitness to Practise model for regulation
- Engagement of 2,448 social workers on the Professional in Practice Framework for social work CPD
- Launch of the NISCC Ambassadors for Social Work to raise awareness of social work as a career
- Update of the Domiciliary Care mobile learning App to include dementia awareness
To download the full report, visit: https://niscc.info/storage/resources/20170919_webversion_annualreport_job116245-1.pdf